Monday, February 20, 2012

What are you doing on your day off?

Willie and I are going to the dentist. It seems that when kids are busy in school, taking hard classes, not wanting to miss anything -- the only day to go to the dentist is on a day off. So, today is President's Day and a day off for schools and school worker people, so we will be at the dentist office this afternoon. No cavities or anything like that. Willie needs some bonding done on a chipped tooth and I have a little growth in my mouth that need to be removed. Nothing complicated.

Other than that we will just be chillin' the "day off" away. Willie had practice at 7:00 a.m., then got a "free" haircut at Great Clips with his U of U basketball ticket. I just talked to Haley and she is headed to Great Harvest to get a "buy one get one free" deal on bread.

I could do some things around the house or other stuff, but I am really not that interested.

Hope all of you blog readers have a great day!

No comments: