Monday, December 12, 2011

What's on your Chirstmas list?

Willie wants some money and love; tie and white shirts, too; swim suit, shoes, and homework help, and a basketball hoop. Dad just wants a Hunter shirt; Mom a good night's rest. Christmas, it is coming fast; Mom's a LITTLE stressed.

So, after decorating a Christmas tree for the second time, I am ready to focus on the Christmas gifting purchasing process. I always hold out for the big bonus check that never seems to come my way as $$$$ for Christmas. Since that will never ever happen, I get into the savings account as a huge and thankful for resource for the purchasing of the gifts.

With only a week to go for "wrapping' things up for the big day, I'm shifting into full gear this week. If there are any pointers you can offer or any great sales here or there, well, send them my way.

No comments: