Tuesday, October 28, 2008

#8152

Guess what? I just signed up for NABLOPOMO. Last year I participated, but this year I have oficially joined the campaign. I am #8152!

Willie and I visited the "bone" doctor on Monday, and his thumb is good to go. The doctor reported that the break/fracture has healed nicely and he can play basketball and any other sport without fear of hurting it.

Today was orthodontist day. The teeth are doing pretty well. This month's colors are orange and red.

I participated on a site visit to a school in Lincolnshire, Il., last week. It was a pretty powerful experience. Adlai E. Stevenson High School is nationally recognized as a school to watch for many reasons, but the school's focus on student learning is pretty amazing. (I know I mentioned this before, but check the site and see for yourself.)

No comments: