Thursday, January 28, 2010

Group Projects

My kids have been in the public school system off and on for many years -- too many to track. Every year there is a "group project" or two. No matter the class, the topic, the project, my kids get stuck with the responsibility. Willie and three kids in his "group project" have been hanging out at our house "working" on the project. After three long hours this afternoon/evening -- Willie and I were the only ones left standing, trying to work through putting the pieces of the so-called "group project" in order. The other kids just left -- I shooed them away -- we had other things to do -- like eat dinner. Most of the time, Willie was working on the project while the other "group members" were checking out YouTube videos. Arrggggg!

1 comment:

LeeAnn said...

I hope you fet a good grade.