Monday, August 01, 2011

Sickly Summer Day

Willie is not doing so well today. He has a bad headache, upset stomach, a mild fever, and no energy. He missed football practice --said if he went he would "pass out and die". I paid a visit to the football coach to let him know about Willie. I know it's tough when all of the players aren't at practice, but I didn't want to risk having my son get sick at football.



So, he's been on the couch most of the day. Hopefully, a good night's sleep will bring on a quick recovery.


Summer is winding down -- it's been busy and good. Not much vacationing or anything like that, just nice days and evenings. Willie's been working on an online class all summer and reading a book for honor's English. He hasn't had much free time, but I think he's had a good summer. We are going to try to cap it off with an unannounced trip somewhere (I think I mentioned that in an earlier blog).


For now, I just want my boy to be his normal happy energetic self.


No comments: