Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Fall Report

It's been 7 months or so since I last reported out to the blog world.  I look back on that time and think about the craziness of my world.  My life is definitely on fast forward and clipping along more quickly than I can keep up.  And, it's a good life!

So what keeps me going?  Well . . . . . . . .

I am a mom, grandma, wife, and daughter and such roles and associated responsibilities are at the top of my priority list.

I am a working mom, grandma, wife, and daughter so that means in addition to family time I spend more hours I can report working with students, staff, and others to hopefully make their lives better.

I am a churchgoing, working mom, grandma, wife, and daughter so that means in addition to family time and working more hours than I can report, I gladly devote time serving others in my LDS ward and stake.

My Life - not in any size or color priority.





No comments: