Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Elliott!


It's my grandson's birthday! He is 1 year old. Elliott has dusty dark blond hair, big beautiful blue eyes, long fan-like eyelashes, and eight very sharp teeth! He is a very serious and very smart little guy, he is very cautious, he has a smile that can melt an iceberg, he loves to explore, he can crawl at lightening speed, when he starts giggling he can't stop, he has a thing for electronic objects and stuffed animals, he pushes all objects around as he crawls as if they are trucks and cars, he loves to eat and is very brave about trying new foods and flavors, he loves to be outside, he loves to pound on the piano, he loves to roll around on my bed and plant his face in the pillows, he loves to study my snow globes, he likes to dance in his own style, he lets me rock him to sleep, he loves to play in water in any sink in the house, he holds very still when I put baby lotion on his hands and feet, he loves the bathtub, he is ticklish just about everywhere, and the list goes on and on. I love him as much as I can, and he loves his grandma and that makes me happy!

1 comment:

Annie said...

What a list of accomplishments for such a young lad!

Elliott says thanks for the birthday wishes, and the chocolate chip cookies this afternoon. He loved them!