Monday, March 03, 2008

Family --

I am taking a few risks with this blog post--
Not sure why --
Here it goes --

I am so thankful for my family . . .
I love each one individually for the joy and happiness
they send my way. I could go on and on about my feelings and thoughts for each one -- but instead, just a few words to point out some of their unique characteristics (intended only to copmpliment):

Karl -- good dad and husband, faithful and down to earth, never uses foul language, valiant in the Church -- family-minded
Annie -- Elliott's mother, Ross' wife, capable and competent, artistic and sophisticated -- politically-minded
Haley -- James' wife, efficient and perceptive, musical and intellectual -- service-minded
Willie -- fine young man, insightful and sensitive, skilled and determined -- sports-minded,
Ross -- Elliott's dad, Annie's husband, articulate and enthusiastic, enterprising and bold -- information-minded
James -- Haley's husband, precise and dedicated, courageous and resourceful -- education-minded
Elliott --
my grandson, curious and cautious, charming and adorable -- ???

I could easily interchange or vary the names and characteristics -- feel free to add to or delete from --

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gosh, thanks mom. Elliott is food-minded.

Bing Math said...

Thanks mom. Honestly, though, I think I've lost my mind. - HQ