Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

It's Easter Sunday -- the earliest I can remember. It's also the first weekend of spring. The pansies survived the winter, the tulips and daffodils are poking their leaves through the cold soil.

Willie and I have had a few days for spring break which has meant sleeping in, eating out, and just chilling. It's been nice . . .

March madness continues -- b-ball style that is --- and guess what, one of my bracket sheets is in first place in the Petersen household. I can't believe it! I really know nothing about the records, seeding, and all that stuff.

Sunday Dinner --
honey baked ham and yummy potatoes
asparagus and pineapple-lemon fruit salad
veggies and dip
hot rolls and honey butter
dessert -- to be announced
Have a nice day!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Man, I am coming over for dinner sometime. That sounds delicious!