Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I love the BEATLES!


I got my first BEATLES' album (Meet the BEATLES) when I was in 3rd grade -- the fall of 1963. That seems like a century ago but was really just a few decades back. I planned on marrying Paul McCartney because he was by far the cutest. I listen to the BEATLES' music pretty frequently. My f-a-v-o-r-i-t-e song is All My Lovin', . . . you know how it goes . . . , "Close you eyes and I'll kiss you" . . .

Well, Annie and Haley have been talking about this movie, Across the Universe, for awhile and how the soundtrack is all BEALTES' re-records. The other day I heard the Across the Universe version of All My Lovin' on niece Emily Dee's BLOG. It was so good, I had to buy the soundtrack. Yes, it is very good, but, my f-a-v-o-r-i-t-e song on the CD is, hands down, "Close your eyes and I'll . . . ."

I love the BEATLES!

1 comment:

Bing Math said...

Glad you found some "new" music to listen to!