Sunday, January 11, 2009

My kids ----


Their ages are -- 14, 28, and 30. I never imagined that I would have three children when I was a young girl, let alone three incredibly great kids. We spent some nice time together over the winter recess -- no school or crazy work schedules. Time with my kids (and other family members) is priceless! I love to listen to them because they have important things to say. I love to watch them because they do great things. They have straight teeth and sharp minds -- what else could a mother ask for?

3 comments:

Annie said...

straight teeth and sharp minds?

I didn't know those two things went hand in hand.

Bing Math said...

Mom, um . . . you're always complaining that my teeth AREN'T that straight. Does that mean my mind ISN'T all that good either?

Thanks for being a good mom, though!

Staples said...

THey are my cousins