Monday, October 26, 2009

Not my month for blogging . . .


Where has this month gone? It's been nearly 20 days since my last blog post! I guess this has just not been my month for blogging. Not that things haven't happened and inspired me to blog -- just not finding the time or making the time. I have spent many otherwise blogging times reading papers, building a biome, and just keeping track of the homework for the two boys in my house -- namely, Karl and Willie. It's good work -- that homework stuff. I guess it's my hobby. I don't do scrap booking or any of that kind of stuff, but I do love editing a tough paper and working on keeping my 9th grade GPA respectable.

November is just a few days away and with it comes the NABLOPOMO -- a blog posting every day. I can't wait!

By the way, Willie has got me watching The Office. It is a show about nothing and is hilarious. The other night Willie and I were watching an episode and Karl wasn't too far from us. I commented to Willie, "I hate Dwight!" to which Karl replied, "Whose wife?" to which Willie realized, "I live in a senior citizen center!"

Yes, you may laugh all you want, but your hearing will gradually impair, too.

Have a nice day!

No comments: