Saturday, December 08, 2012

Back to Back Games not a Great Idea

Wolverine basketball is up and going and the team is looking pretty good.  However, a good win on Thursday led to an unfortunate loss on Friday.  Some of our players just ran out of gas; others didn't have any in the beginning.  So, the season is 2-2 which is still pretty good.

I love basketball -- it is one of many favorite family activities (watching, that is for me playing for others).  At last night's game we had a little t-shirt stand set up by the basketball team booster club (so far we have only a few members and three of them are under age 5).  My amazing assistants/saleskids were at my side when I took my turn.  It's just how our family operates.  Whatever the event, the job, the activity, we are all in it together and it's fun.  The grandchillins are falling into the routine of being involved and doing things and having fun.  It's great.  Willie's fan club includes all of the Petersen clan and Cindy and Parker and Emily.  Sixteen games to go!

No comments: