Saturday, December 01, 2012

I love December!

I love December for so many reasons.  Basketball gets into full swing and the Hunter Wolverines and the Runnin' Utes are looking good.  I love snowstorms and winter and and hot chocolate and gathering in my home with family.  I love the colors of Christmas -- reds and greens are complimentary and rightly so.  I love the feel of excitement for Santa and all that it involves.  I love the special, subtle, tender spirit that abounds everywhere as people prepare in their personal and unique ways to celebrate what they choose during the month. I love the music; the melodies are familiar and the words inspiring. I love that December brings another year to a close and presents a perfect opportunity to reflect on expereinces, accomplishments, successes, and disappointments in preparation for new opportunities that come with a new year.

No comments: