Friday, January 18, 2013

The days go by way tooooo fast!

I had a few hours at home today because the kids are out of school -- last day of the term.  Willie had basketball practice and I had some things to do to help him with some scholarship stuff.  I glanced a the calendar and noticed it is already January 18th.  It seems like a year has gone by since Christmas and now we are halfway through the first month of the year.

Things are good at our house.  As far as I know Willie's grades are in order, basketball is going better, Karl likes his new position at work, and I am working on our Stake Women's Conference (coming up on February 23).  We are as busy in the evenings as we are during the day.  Annie and Haley and their families are doing well.  The little grandchillins are growing like crazy and they are happy and healthy and so much fun.  We love them all and they love us.

No comments: