Sunday, February 17, 2008

Oh what condition my condition is in . . .


I am a little slow posting about the Utah High School 5A State Swim Meet. It was held last Saturday, February 9, at BYU. My kids and I have been attending for 7-8 years to watch the very capable nieces and nephew compete as the top swimmers in the state. Each year the meet is held at BYU, and I have to chuckle at all of the rules and conditions spectators face as they participate. The most obnoxious is the 1 by 2 and 1/2 inch piece of paper ticket-holders receive as they enter the swimming pool venue. I am so surprised that BYU management feels so compelled to instruct and in the first person, no less. It's like taking the "creed of conditions", hmmmmm . . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so stupid . . . mine fell on the ground. so sad. - Haley