Sunday, June 29, 2008

American School Counselor Conference



  • I am in Atlanta (Hotlanta) -- American School Counselor Conference -- at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The sessions have been good but very crowded. I always learn new things -- attending a conference is like being part of a compact, condensed graduate level program. I love the energy and enthusiasm that radiates from the presenters and participants. Attending helps me do a better job working with students, counselors, . . . . .
  • I have been very blessed to have so many awesome career type experiences -- sometimes I bring family with me -- this time I am flying solo, but there are 6 other counselor folks here from Granite School District. Willie and Karl came with me to Atlanta a year ago last December. I know the weather was much better then than now. They were smart to opt out this time.

No comments: