Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Fast trip, fun trip, fantastic trip

We made it -- to Disneyland and back in a flash. Last week at this time, we were all frantically getting ready to head out on our summer vacation. We're home now and it's hard to believe we were actually there. We had a great time! Highlights -- too many to describe -- it will take me awhile. I know the kids loved the rides and the "fast passes" to short lines. I loved the visits to the beach before and after the days in Disneyland. I was so proud of my kids and kids-in-law and of course my little grandson. We all got along fabulously and enjoyed laughing and screaming and talking turns spoiling Elliott.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where did we take that picture at? - Haley

Annie said...

Thanks for the fun trip mom -

we had a great time.

Staples said...

Sounds like you had fun.