Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Student of the Month


My son is 9th grade boy student of the month at his junior high. He is a pretty good boy, and it's always nice that others recognize his qualities. I know he is pretty quiet at school, but when he comes home his personality shines. He makes a laugh, he is a hard worker, he loves his little nephews, he accepts responsibility, he has amazing bodily functions, and more.
I think I am most proud of my son because he is kind and nice to others. He has a wide variety of kids/friends who like to hang out with him -- they play video games, tennis, and basketball, and do their homework and help each other out.
He's my son of the month year long!

2 comments:

Staples said...

yay sir william!!!! glad your my cousin!!!!!!!!!!!

Bing Math said...

I didn't know you were student of the month. Do they give you a car for that?