Thursday, May 24, 2012

Moving Forward

Sometimes we (people of the world) get hung up on the events and things of the past that keep us from moving forward.  You know, the person who offends you and every time you see him/her; it ruins your day and then you let yourself think of all the people and experiences that have upset you; and, you let your thoughts ruin another day.  Well, I have been trying very hard not to do that.  I have been trying to keep my thoughts and actions "moving forward".  I have been snowplowing right through to the next opportunity the future presents.  And guess what, it works!  It feels better and helps me be more pleasant and get more things done. 

(Snow plough is the metaphor here because it is a little stronger image that a plow a farmer uses.  I know you appreciate the explanation.)

No comments: