Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Home Alone --


My poor sweet baby boy was left stranded last night, home alone . . .

Karl had a junior JAZZ b-ball meeting at 6:30 p.m. (a one hour meeting), and I had an RS meeting at 7:00 p.m. (they go until the late hours of the evening). Haley was at our house doing her piano lesson thing until 8:00 p.m. Then, a guy in the ward needed a home teaching companion -- he stopped by around 7:30 p.m. to get Karl to go with him. In the meantime, Haley left -- and neither Karl nor I got home until around 10:00 p.m. The boy had showered and was ready for bed, but he was definitely not happy about being home alone all evening. So sorry, Willie -- we will make sure it doesn't happen again!

1 comment:

Bing Math said...

I tried to stay, but I had papers to grade and hadn't seen my own husband all day. I did call him several times, though. And, I helped him study for a history quiz over the phone. He was okay.

Haley