Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What not to wear . . .

I am always amazed at what educators wear and get away with. Clearly, they are underpaid and most are also poorly dressed. Since I spend most Friday nights watching "What Not to Wear", I am more in-tune than ever with what is vogue and what's not.

This morning in our monthly administrators' meeting, one of the fifty-something building administrators made a brief presentation to the whole group -- high school, district office, junior high, and elementary administrators. And, guesswhat -- he was dressed in nicely creased khakis and a nice fitting green crew sweater -- neatly ticked in.

I thought Thom Mori was the only person in existence in the twenty-first century who "tucks in". Not so, I found a new person. There is just something too neat and tidy about men who tuck in their sweaters.

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

I agree mom. Tucking in sweaters is bad. At least he wasn't wearing sweat pants like a teacher at my school does.

Annie said...

were his fingernails clean or dirty? Shoes scuffed or shiny?