Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Not just any ordinary Wednesday . . .
















  • Elliott came to our house this morning. He was such a good boy! He stayed most of the day.

  • Willie went bowling with Meranda and Parker this morning -- Meranda was the high scorer, of course.

  • Elliott and I went to Grandma Huber's house to help her get her Turkey out of the freezer.
  • I took Elliott to Payless and bought him some nice white walking shoes. I am not sure his mother likes them, but I think they look very cute on his little feet.

  • Annie, Haley, Willie, Parker, Chris, Jerry, Elliott, and I went to Grandma Huber's house to help her get tables and stuff set up for tomorrow -- Thanksgiving Dinner.

  • Annie and I gave Elliott a haircut -- he looks so grown up.

  • Meranda, Parker, Willie hung out all afternoon playing video games and goofing off.

  • Karl, Willie, and Parker went to the church to play basketball.

  • Meranda and I sat and chilled for awhile.

No comments: