Monday, September 29, 2008

Nothing to blog about . . .









My daughter is always checking on the blog postings and mine are not as frequent as she'd like. But, the thing is, there just isn't that much going on that I think is interesting.

  • I guess I could blog about my niece who plays softball for SLCC. She is an awesome hitter. I caught a picture of her hitting the ball on Saturday.
  • I could report how Red Hanger lost part of my cleaning -- I went to pick it up on Saturday and it was nowhere to be found (the missing part). So, I went back today and still no sign of the shirts and stuff. I am so dumb -- I even paid for the missing cleaning.

  • I could tell you how proud I am of my parents who in spite of their failing health still manage to get around town and even make it to a ball game now and again.

  • I could write about my son and the big red thumb. He broke his thumb a month ago today and barely a complaint has come from him. He has taken the whole incident in stride. He made a bigger deal about the braces than the broken thumb.
  • I could tell you about the women's conference talks I listened to on Saturday night -- Julie Bangerter Beck speaks with passion and conviction that I so admire. Plus, she is a "west side" girl (Granger High grad.).

  • I could tell you about how nice it is to have my whole family here for dinner on Sunday afternoon. It's just the best feeling ever.

  • I could bog about "fall" my favorite time of year for colors and how nice my yard looks.

  • I could even mention the new addition to our backyard -- the pergola -- it is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l.

Guess what -- it looks like I did blog about something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog - you're awesome.....Cindy

Annie said...

Thanks for updating the blog mom. I appreciate it, even if i rarely comment.